Is this you?
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Maybe you’ve hit a wall at work. It used to feel exciting and rewarding, but now you just feel burned out and exhausted most of the time. Though you’re still getting the job done, the sparkle is long gone. It’s starting to take a toll on your health and your relationships. You want and need to quit, but you really need the money.
- Or maybe you’re feeling deeply lonely. You’ve always felt you were different from most people. But these days, just faking it to blend in isn’t working for you any more. You’re hungry to be seen and loved for who you really are. Still, you worry that if people really knew what you were thinking and feeling, they wouldn’t understand. It can be so hard and scary to let people in and ask for what you really want.
- You may be struggling to recover from an event that’s shaken you to the core. Life used to be going along just fine, but then something big hit. Maybe the death of a loved one, a health crisis, a breakup or divorce, or even a move to a new city. And compounded with the collective trauma we’re all going through—climate change, the pandemic, the ongoing pain of systematic oppression and violence—it’s just too much. The ground has fallen away beneath you, and you need to heal and rebuild.
- You may have had a spiritual experience you don’t know what to do with. Maybe you’ve started to have intense, weird dreams. Or you find yourself weeping at the sight of a beautiful landscape or artwork, when you never used to. Or maybe one day, out of the blue, you hear a voice in your head. You don’t know where it came from, but it said something you desperately needed to hear. Nothing has changed on the outside, but inside, something is happening. You want to tell someone, but you’re worried they’ll think you’re crazy.
- Or maybe, if you’re really honest, you’re feeling oddly bored and frustrated with your life. On the outside, it seems like things are great. You’ve been lucky, and you’ve worked hard to get where you are. But lately, it all seems so stale and flat. You find yourself daydreaming about what it would be like to throw it all to the wind and do something completely different. You feel so guilty for feeling this way, when so many people would be grateful for what you have. You hardly dare to admit it, even to yourself. But still, you wonder: is this all there is?
If that sounds like you, I can help.
And we’ll probably work together best if any or all of these sound like you:
- You’re highly compassionate. It hurts you to see other beings in pain, and you wish you could heal all the suffering around you.
- You’re drawn to spirituality. You think deeply about life and what it all means.
- You’re super-creative, often making connections that no one else seems to notice between wildly different things or ideas.
- Maybe you identify as a highly sensitive person or an empath–the 30% of the population that tends to experience life more deeply and soulfully.
- You’re hungry for a space where you can explore the deeper undercurrents of your life, your vocation, and what it all means–freely and without judgment.